Garmin® G5000® Phase III Software Upgrade for Learjet 70 & 75
Experience leading-edge performance technology while beneﬁting from workload-reducing improvements in the cockpit. Upgrade your existing avionics suite to the Garmin® G5000® Phase III software now available for the Learjet 70 and Learjet 75 aircraft.
Unlock the possibilities
The Garmin® G5000® Phase III software baseline Service Bulletin upgrade introduces enhanced capabilities to the renowned Bombardier Vision flight deck and paves the way for future advancements. As a baseline, benefit from workload-reducing improvements, including climb, cruise and descent vertical navigation, enhanced take-off and landing performance calculations and much more. This leading-edge technology is standard on the new Learjet 75 Liberty aircraft and is now available on in-service Learjet 70 and Learjet 75 aircraft.
Available Options (Service Bulletins)
- Flight Stream 510 which permits two-way flight plan transfers between compatible apps and avionics
- FANS-1/A+ (prerequisites ACARS - GDR66 and Iridium Satellite Radio install - GSR56)
- Link2000+ (prerequisite VHF DL Radio - GDR66)
- ACARS (prerequisite VHF DL Radio - GDR66 or Iridium Satellite Radio install - GSR56)
- TOLD (Takeoff & Landing DB)