Wide-open living spaces, refined interior design, sheer comfort, total performance and a smooth ride are all synonymous with Global business jets. The Global 6500 aircraft will reshape your expectations and thrill your senses with a stunning cabin, new engines and leading-edge wing technology for a heightened flight experience that is quintessentially Global.
The Smooth Flĕx Wing’s fully re-profiled trailing edge combines flexibility and refined aerodynamics to deliver the smooth ride for which Global business jets are renowned.
The widest-in-class cabin provides a spacious environment to push the boundaries of interior design with three distinct living spaces maximizing movement and privacy.
The industry’s most innovative seating collection redefines comfort with the versatile Nuage chaise and patented Nuage seat featuring its unique deep recline.
Bombardier Pũr Air features an advanced HEPA filter that captures up to 99.99% of allergens, bacteria and viruses while completely replacing the cabin air with 100% fresh air in as little as 90 seconds.
Leading-edge wing technology and purpose-built Rolls-Royce Pearl engines give the Global 6500 aircraft class-leading range, speed and the agility to connect more cities, including those its competitors can’t access.
The incomparable Bombardier Vision flight deck is now the first to overlay infrared and synthetic terrain imagery for true combined vision that clears the way for a smooth landing in the most challenging conditions.
A space that fits your lifestyle
The Global 6500 aircraft’s wide-open living spaces are where form and function come together in a visually stunning environment. The latest technology keeps you connected and entertained, while new innovative seating delivers the comfort you expect from a cabin built around you.
With the widest in-class cabin, the Global 6500 offers passengers an unprecedented combination of space and elegance, while innovative, extra-wide seating with higher armrests provide the utmost in comfort. Three distinct living spaces form an exceptionally accommodating environment designed to maximize movement and create privacy for an unparalleled flight experience.
A Professional Space
The kitchen aboard the Global 6500 aircraft is as beautiful as it is functional. New cabinets and countertops coupled with high-end exposed appliances, including a steam oven, expand the culinary possibilities for a formal meal or your favourite treat. It offers extraordinary storage space, high-quality cooking amenities, and a contemporary countertop with plenty of space for your crew to prepare meals.
Your crew at their best
The Global 6500 aircraft is equipped with a separate crew rest area and forward lavatory to ensure your privacy and the comfort of your crew throughout the entire flight.
Comfort at the forefront
The Club Suite is the perfect place to get to work or just kick back and relax. The Global 6500 aircraft does away with the traditional aircraft seat and replaces it with the Nuage seat, an ergonomic masterpiece that is as simple as it is comfortable.
4K takes flight
The first 4K-enabled cabin with the fastest in-flight connectivity and intuitive cabin management system put an ultra-high definition entertainment experience within reach.
Conference. Dine. Lounge.
The Conference Suite is a versatile space with a table seating up to six, making it the perfect setting for an important meeting or a delicious meal. With the award-winning Nuage chaise, a first in business aviation, this area becomes a relaxing place to catch up on your reading or to simply watch the world go by.
A seat for life above the clouds
Introducing the Nuage seat, a revolutionary architecture and the first meaningful change in the operation and design of a business aircraft seat in 30 years. The Nuage seat delivers class-defining comfort for life above the clouds.
- Tilt link system for a deep recline
- Floating base for fluid movement
- Tilting headrest for exceptional comfort
The Nuage chaise
The Nuage chaise is a unique seating system that is high on style and comfort. Its minimalist design complements the cabin’s open feeling, while its functionality gives this space unprecedented versatility. A seat that follows the curve of your body as a lounge chair, and converts into a flat surface for sleeping or seating additional people at the conference table.
Serenity by design
The Private Suite is your onboard retreat. Tucked away in the quietest part of the cabin, it offers the utmost tranquility for a quick nap or a good night’s sleep. The adjoining En Suite with available shower and large wardrobe allows you to arrive refreshed and ready for whatever awaits.
It features a full berthing divan for undeniable comfort all night long, large windows for ample light, and an independent, adjustable temperature control. In addition to its own En Suite, the Private Suite can also be closed off for privacy and used as a working area underlining its complete versatility.
A quiet cabin
Forget you’re flying aboard an aircraft that was carefully crafted to ensure every flight is stress-free and incredibly quiet so you can concentrate on what’s important. From sound insulating partitions to well-placed insulators, the Global 6500 aircraft was designed to be quieter than ever.
Pure air when you need it. Fresh air when you want it.
Bombardier Pũr Air is a sophisticated air purification system that features an advanced HEPA filter that purifies and cleans the air. Available exclusively on Global aircraft, Bombardier Pũr Air offers both purified and 100% fresh air, delivering cleaner air with better humidity and quicker heating and cooling than 100% fresh air only systems.
The contemporary styling and comfortable efficiency of the En Suite features a newly remodeled sink and toilet, plus a wardrobe storage cabinet with coat rod and shelving. The Global 6500 aircraft is also the first business jet to offer an available stand-up shower, which means you can arrive at your destination refreshed and ready to take on the day.
With access to the baggage compartment at all times, your personal items are always within reach.
Fast. Intuitive. Reliable. Flexible.
The Global 6500 aircraft’s cabin management system is ultra-fast, reliable and is supported by a fiber optic backbone. Its intuitive design makes it simple to link to all devices so you can be as productive or connected, as you need to be. The centralized media bay offers a generous storage area to give you the flexibility and convenience you need to connect all your personal electronic devices.
With Bombardier’s Ka-band technology, you are connected to the fastest internet connectivity in the industry. Ka-band offers worldwide* coverage, unparalleled reliability, unparalleled streaming, and hyper-fast connectivity speeds to keep you connected wherever your travels lead you.
- Up to 35 times faster than other aviation internet systems utilizing the latest satellite technology
- In-flight streaming, video conferencing and downloading
- Backed with performance commitments from service providers
Select the floorplan, interior design and livery of your Global 6500 aircraftConfigure now
ENTRANCE & CREW SUITE
- Luxurious kitchen featuring exposed dual convection/steam and convection/microwave ovens and available premium coffee/espresso machine
- Generous kitchen work surface, sink and faucet, drawer and chilled storage
- Private crew area equipped with berthable seat, power outlets and storage
- Lavatory featuring a large mirror, vanity, sink and faucet
- Spacious wardrobe for passengers and crew
- Sound-insulating entry door and cockpit closeout curtains
CONNECTIVITY & ENTERTAINMENT
- Cabin Entertainment Suite with available 4K/Ultra-HD capability
- Industry-leading Ka-band high-speed in-flight internet connectivity available
- Wireless control of cabin environment and entertainment via personal electronic devices
- 4 patented Nuage seats with unique deep recline feature
- 24 inch (61 cm) 4K bulkhead monitor with immersive surround sound
- Sound-insulating cabin entry door
- Concealable side-tables
- Quick-access in-seat storage
- Conference grouping including a height-adjustable single pedestal table
- Credenza with storage
- Available Nuage chaise
- Multiple floorplans available
- 2 patented Nuage seats with unique deep recline feature
- 24 inch (61 cm) 4K bulkhead monitor with available immersive surround sound
- 3-place berthable divan
- Quick-access in-seat storage
- Multiple floorplans available
- Lavatory with large windows for natural light featuring a large mirror, vanity, sink, faucet and available standup shower
- Large wardrobe
- Unrestricted and safe access to baggage compartment
A flight deck with clear vision
From the Bombardier Vision flight deck to the Combined Vision System, the Global 6500 business jet is the height of innovative design, inside and out. Whether you are flying or being flown, the aircraft’s cutting-edge features deliver an exceptional onboard experience.
Bombardier Vision flight deck
The Bombardier Vision flight deck, the industry’s leading cockpit, combines a comprehensive avionics suite with refined aesthetics for an exceptional flying experience. Its ergonomic layout features four large LCD displays in a T configuration that sit perfectly within view and within arm’s reach, for ease of use.
A clear view in any condition
Approach runways with confidence. The cockpit on the Global 6500 aircraft is the first in the industry to offer a true combined vision system – the only system to seamlessly merge enhanced and synthetic vision images in a single view on the head-up display, reducing crew workload and increasing situational awareness with the clearest view through the toughest weather.
Engineered for total performance
The Global 6500 aircraft delivers unmatched versatility — offering the perfect combination of range, speed, field performance and smooth ride. The result is uncompromised performance engineered to get you where you need to be in absolute comfort.
With an impressive range of 6,600 nautical miles, the farthest in its class, the Global 6500 business jet connects more cities like Hong Kong and London or Toluca and Madrid non-stop, saving you time and putting more of the world’s business centres within reach.
The Rolls-Royce Pearl engine, purpose-built for the Global 6500 aircraft, powers it to top speeds of M 0.90 keeping you ahead of schedule wherever you’re going.
A superbly agile aircraft capable of effortlessly accessing difficult airfields like Aspen, London City, St-Moritz, where its competitors can’t get you.
The Smooth Flĕx Wing on Global aircraft with fully re-profiled trailing edge combines renowned flexibility with refined aerodynamics for a smooth and comfortable ride for the best night’s sleep.
The All-Weather Performer
Rain, wind and ice are no match for Global aircraft. Superior performance is in our DNA. No matter the weather conditions, the Global 6500 aircraft can get you there, with shorter landing capabilities and all-weather performance.
- Maximum range 6,600 nm 12,223 km
(Theoretical range with NBAA IFR reserves, ISA, M 0.85, 8 pax /4 crew. Actual range will be affected by operating speed, weather, selected options and other factors.)
- Passengers: Up to 17
- Bombardier Vision flight deck with four large displays
- Combined Vision System (CVS) available
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Graphical flight planning, Airport Moving Map (AMM) available
- MultiScan weather radar
- ADS-B In available
- Latest Performance Based Navigation (PBN):
- SBAS/ WAAS
- LPV approach
- RNAV, en-route RNP & RNP AR approaches
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC)
- High-speed SATCOM
- Top speed 0.90
- High-speed cruise 0.88
- Typical cruise speed 0.85
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 6,145 ft
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 2,236 ft
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 1,873 m
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 682 m
- Maximum operating altitude 51,000 ft
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 41,000 ft
- Maximum operating altitude 15,545 m
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 12,497 m
- Rolls-Royce Pearl engine
- Thrust: 15,125 lbf (67.3 kN)
- Flat rated to ISA + 15°C
- Cabin height 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin width 7 ft 11 in
- Cabin length (1) 43 ft 3 in
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Cabin height 1.88 m
- Cabin width 2.41 m
- Cabin length (1) 13.18 m
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Length 99 ft 5 in
- Wingspan 94 ft 0 in
- Height 25 ft 6 in
- Length 30.3 m
- Wingspan 28.7 m
- Height 7.8 m
- Maximum ramp weight 99,750 lb
- Maximum takeoff weight 99,500 lb
- Maximum landing weight 78,600 lb
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 58,000 lb
- Basic operating weight 52,230 lb
- Maximum fuel weight 45,050 lb
- Maximum payload 5,770 lb
- Maximum ramp weight 45,246 kg
- Maximum takeoff weight 45,132 kg
- Maximum landing weight 35,652 kg
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 26,308 kg
- Basic operating weight 23,691 kg
- Maximum fuel weight 20,434 kg
- Maximum payload 2,617 kg
All specifications and data are approximate, may change without notice and are subject to certain operating rules, assumptions and other conditions. The interior images shown are for information purposes only and may represent some optional configurations. The information contained herein does not constitute an offer, commitment, representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind and the configuration and performance of any aircraft shall be determined in a final purchase agreement. MultiScan is a registered trademark of Collins Aerospace. Pearl is a registered trademark of Rolls-Royce. *In-flight excluding North and South Poles.