Elevate your aircraft
The Advanced Avionics Upgrade (AAU) introduces enhanced capabilities to the renowned Bombardier Vision flight deck and paves the way for future advancements. Benefit from enhanced operational performance and improvements for display and data presentation, as well as workload-reducing improvements. This leading-edge technology is now available on all in-service Global 5000, 5500, 6000, 6500 aircraft.
The Advanced Avionics Upgrade offers safety and performance-enhancing capabilities, including:
Vision system upgrade:
- Combined vision system (CVS) for clear visual representation directly in front of the pilot
- Cockpit Display of Traffic Information (CDTI) / ADS-B IN to improve pilots' situational awareness of other airplanes on the airport surface and of other airborne traffic
- Airport moving map (AMM) and the synthetic vision system (SVS) taxi mode option to improve pilots’ orientation during ground operation
- Enhanced Weather Radar system with predictive windshear and vertical weather options
- Sirius XM (SXM) weather receiver for continuous broadcast weather service offered in the continental United States
View our Advanced Avionics Upgrade fact sheet.
Advanced Avionics Upgrade fact sheet