Expand your personal space
Offering more room than its nearest competitor, this aircraft delivers maximum comfort.
An exceptional cabin experience
Upon entering the large, reimagined cabin, discover redesigned seats sculpted to welcome the human body and elegantly redefined lines which all come together to create an aesthetic masterpiece.
With outstanding width, higher armrests and an impeccably shaped backrest, the new seats allow passengers to enjoy a delightful and inviting experience, ideally suited to long distance travel. Whether you wish to work, rest or play, time will simply fly by as you sit back in this exceptional interior which mirrors the Global aircraft’s exceptionally smooth ride.
With the fastest available in-flight internet connectivity worldwide* based on Ka-band technology, travelling will never again stop you from video conferencing, live streaming or even online gaming. For work or play – you’re always connected.
With multiple data package options available, clients can select the right speed for their needs. Passengers will be as productive in-flight as in the office and free to enjoy their favourite entertainment seamlessly.
Ka-band is unbeatable in terms of speed (up to 15 Mbps or close to 5 times faster than legacy air-to-ground systems), coverage and reliability, and to illustrate this confidence in the service, Ka-band is backed by performance commitments offered by the leading service providers.
Your media centre in the sky
Anything is possible with the most comprehensive cabin management system. Ultra-fast, reliable, intuitive and featuring a large media bay, offers you the possibility to wirelessly watch movies, mirror live streaming or display documents onto the largest high definition TV monitors in aircraft’s class.
Control at your fingertips
Access key cabin controls in a single click and navigate the new app to intuitively control the cabin. Thanks to a simple layout and an intuitive iconography, changing the cabin settings or media selections is remarkably easy.
You can pair up your favorite mobile device (iOS and Android) with ease and place it on the universal tablet holder to seamlessly control the cabin experience from your seat. The large and ventilated media bay has all the options required to connect current and future electronic devices, such as the Apple TVTM, ChromecastTM, Blu-ray DVD players or SonyTM Playstation 4TM.
Forget you’re flying
The advanced wing technology is the key to enjoying a smooth ride, and possibly the best night’s sleep you will ever have on a business aircraft.
Advanced soundproofing materials with proprietary interior and exterior design techniques contribute to lowest-in-class sound levels.
What you need, when you need it
Access what you require, as required. With the high-capacity luggage compartment safely accessible throughout the flight, your personal items are always within reach.
A quiet stateroom of elegance
The aft stateroom adds a sense of tranquility with its large windows infusing the luxurious space with light. The stateroom full-berthing divan, spacious wardrobe, independent temperature control, and lavatory offer you maximum comfort.
A galley equipped to please
The large fully-equipped galley, with its substantial storage capacity and extensive work surfaces elevates your comfort experience with its greater meal capabilities. The galley is intelligently set between the cockpit and main cabin areas, for further passenger privacy.
Select the floorplan, interior design and livery of your Global 5000 aircraftConfigure now
Standard interior configuration
- Sound-insulating entry door and cockpit closeout curtains
- Spacious galley with generous work surface, oven, microwave, sink and faucet, coffee/espresso machine, drainable ice drawer and chilled storage
- Lavatory featuring a large mirror, vanity, sink and faucet
- Wardrobe for passengers’ and crew members’ personal items
- Sound-insulating sliding door separating entrance from main cabin
- Flexible seating arrangements for up to 16 passengers
- Executive seating in club configuration
- Conference grouping including a height-adjustable single pedestal table
- 3-place divan with berthing capability
- Seats feature 180° swivel, tracking, recline and berthing capability
- Credenza with entertainment equipment storage
- Side ledge-deployed tables at each executive seating arrangement
- Multiple floorplan configurations available
CONNECTIVITY AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Industry-leading Ka-band high-speed in-flight internet connectivity available
- 24 inch (61 cm) high definition forward and aft bulkhead monitors
- Media centre for a homelike streaming and mirroring experience
- Wireless music streaming capability throughout the cabin
- Plug-and-play entertainment experience with universal HDMI and USB ports
- Wireless control of cabin environment and entertainment via personal electronic devices
LAVATORY AND STORAGE
- Lavatory benefiting from natural lighting featuring a large mirror, vanity, sink and faucet
- Large wardrobe
- Unrestricted and safe access to a 195 ft³ (5.5 m³) baggage compartment
The revolutionary Bombardier Vision flight deck makes flying the Global 5000 aircraft an exceptional experience. It has business aviation’s most advanced avionics suite, with ergonomics and aesthetics that provide pilots with outstanding comfort and control.
The unique combination of features such as the synthetic vision system on the head-up display and the MultiScan weather radar contribute to enhancing situational awareness at any time and in any weather. The industry leading flight deck reduces pilot workload for a safer, more efficient experience.
Double stitched leather, brushed metallic controls, and carbon fiber accents all contribute to a cockpit design that seamlessly blends with the rest of the cabin.
With its steep approach certification, the Global 5000 aircraft is able to land at London City Airport.
It can also operate in and out of other challenging airports like Aspen and Lugano, so you can always arrive closer to your destination.
No rain delays
The Global 5000 aircraft maintains an astonishing range when taking off from wet and short runways. With its powerful engines, oversized carbon brakes and advanced wing design, rainy conditions won’t keep you from getting to your destination.
Valued across the globe
The Global 5000 aircraft offers exceptional range, performance, and cabin comfort, representing the best value among long range business jets. Coupled with the lowest direct operating costs and the longest maintenance intervals in its class, the Global 5000 aircraft is a smart choice for you and your business.
On a mission
Governments worldwide depend on the Global aircraft’s innovation, reliability and safety to fly some of their most demanding and critical missions.
Discover the specialized attributes of the Global 5000 aircraft.
- Maximum range 5,200 nm 9,630 km
(Theoretical range with NBAA IFR Reserves, ISA, M 0.85, 8 pax /3 crew. Actual range will be affected by speed, weather, selected options and other factors.)
- Passengers: Up to 16
- Bombardier Vision flight deck
- Four large displays
- Head-Up Display (HUD), Enhanced Vision System (EVS) and Synthetic Vision System (SVS)
- Graphical flight planning
- MultiScan weather radar
- Latest Performance Based Navigation:
- SBAS/ WAAS
- LPV Approach
- RNAV, En-route RNP & RNP AR Approaches
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication (CPDLC)
- Datalink, high-speed SATCOM
- Top speed 0.89
- High-speed cruise 0.88
- Typical cruise speed 0.85
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 5,540 ft
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 2,207 ft
- Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW) 1,689 m
- Landing distance (SL, ISA, typical) 673 m
- Maximum operating altitude 51,000 ft
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 41,000 ft
- Maximum operating altitude 15,545 m
- Initial cruise altitude (MTOW) 12,497 m
- Rolls-Royce BR710A2-20 turbofans
- Thrust: 14,750 lbf (65.6kN)
- Flat rated to ISA + 20°C
- Cabin height 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin width 7 ft 11 in
- Cabin length (1) 40 ft 9 in
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Cabin height 1.88 m
- Cabin width 2.41 m
- Cabin length (1) 12.41 m
(1) From cockpit divider to aft most cabin without baggage compartment.
- Length 96 ft 10 in
- Wingspan 94 ft 0 in
- Wing area 1,021 ft2
- Height 25 ft 6 in
- Length 29.5 m
- Wingspan 28.7 m
- Wing area 94.8 m2
- Height 7.8 m
- Maximum ramp weight 92,750 lb
- Maximum takeoff weight 92,500 lb
- Maximum landing weight 78,600 lb
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 58,000 lb
- Basic operating weight 50,861 lb
- Maximum fuel weight 39,250 lb
- Maximum payload 7,139 lb
- Maximum ramp weight 42,071 kg
- Maximum takeoff weight 41,957 kg
- Maximum landing weight 35,652 kg
- Maximum zero-fuel weight 26,308 kg
- Basic operating weight 23,070 kg
- Maximum fuel weight 17,804 kg
- Maximum payload 3,238 kg
All specifications and data are approximate, may change without notice and subject to certain operating rules, assumptions and other conditions. The interior images shown are for information purposes only and may represent some optional configurations. The information contained herein does not constitute an offer, commitment, representation, guarantee or warranty of any kind and the configuration and performance of any aircraft shall be determined in a final purchase agreement. MultiScan is a registered trademark of Collins Aerospace. *In-flight excluding North and South Poles